BONIDE Fung-Onil? is a broad spectrum plant disease control for lawns, trees, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, roses and flowers. Controls many common homeowner plant diseases.
- BROAD SPECTRUM FUNGICIDE - Fung-onil Multi-Purpose Fungicide is highly effective for the control of a broad spectrum of vegetable, fruit, and ornamental plant diseases.
- PLANT PROTECTION - Designed for use on a variety of plants, such as beans, tomatoes, potatoes, onions, corn, azaleas, eucalyptus, maple trees, daisies, geraniums, roses and many more.
- CONTROLS DISEASE - Protects your garden against black spot, botrytis blights, anthracnose, rusts, powdery mildews, scab and many more diseases.
- CONTAINS CHLOROTHALONIL - The active ingredient listed is Chlorothalonil, which is an organic compound mainly used as a broad spectrum fungicide. Much like sulfur and copper, it is one of the most commonly used fungicides in the United States.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. No mixing or pouring required. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.