Controls destructive worms & caterpillars in & around vegetable & flower gardens. Ready to Use spray is designed for organic gardening and can be used up to the day of harvest. Has no effect on birds, earthworms or beneficial insects such as honeybees & ladybugs.
- INSECT KILLER - This pest control is great for use on redhumped caterpillars, cabbage looper, diamondback moth, omnivorous leafroller, tent caterpillar, and many more.
- PROTECTS VEGETABLES, FRUITS, NUTS, SHADE TREES & ORNAMENTALS - Thuricide is designed for use on a variety of plants including almonds, apples, pears, cherries, grapes, oranges, celery, broccoli, cabbage, pecans plus shade trees and ornamentals.
- CONTAINS BACILLUS THURINGIENSIS - The active ingredient of this product is Bacillus thuringiensis, also known as Bt. Bt is a natural occurring, soil-borne bacteria that has been used since the 1950s for natural insect control.
- FAST ACTING FORMULA - Thuricide is a bacterium which is selectively toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae. The insects stop feeding and die within 2-3 days of ingestion.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied as a spray using a mist blower, hose-end sprayer or pressurized hand sprayer. Product can be applied up to the day of harvest.