BONIDE MoleMax® Sonic Stake is a battery-operated mole repellent stake. It mimics the predatory warning sounds of moles, which drives them away from any area you place it. It works day and night.
- RODENT REPELLENT - Molemax Sonic Spike Repeller works day and night to protect personal property from destructive rodents, including moles, gophers, and ground dwelling squirrels and chipmunks.
- PEST CONTROL BY SOUND - Sonic Spike uses chatter sound technology to repel rodents. It simulates the natural distress call that burrowing rodents use to warn others of nearby predators.
- WIDE RANGE OF COVERAGE - Our scientifically developed spike is designed for 1 unit to protect up to 7,500 square feet of your yard or garden. For best results, overlapping 2 units is suggested.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - This spike doesn't contain or use any harmful chemicals in order to repel rodents. Making this an incredibly eco-friendly pest control option. It's safe for use around children and pets also.
- BATTERY OPERATED - Product conveniently runs on 3 "C" batteries (not included) and is designed for an 18 month extended battery life.