BONIDE MoleMax® Sonic Stake is a solar-powered mole repellent stake. It mimics the predatory warning sounds of moles, which drives them away from any area you place it. It works day and night.
- RODENT REPELLENT - Molemax Sonic Spike Repeller works day and night to protect personal property from destructive rodents, including moles, gophers, and ground dwelling squirrels and chipmunks.
- PEST CONTROL BY SOUND - Sonic Spike uses chatter sound technology to repel rodents. It simulates the natural distress call that burrowing rodents use to warn others of nearby predators.
- WIDE RANGE OF COVERAGE - Our scientifically developed spike is designed for 1 unit to protect up to 7,500 square feet of your yard or garden. For best results, overlapping 2 units is suggested.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - This spike doesn't contain or use any harmful chemicals in order to repel rodents. Making this an incredibly eco-friendly pest control option. It's safe for use around children and pets also.
- SOLAR POWERED - Product conveniently runs on energy from converting sunlight into electricity. Our superior solar cells fully charge during sunlight hours, even in tall grass and indirect sunlight, and can work for days on a single charge.