BONIDE Rose Shield works as both an insecticide & contact & systemic fungicide. The advanced formula kills bugs on contact while providing direct and continuous results on listed diseases. Can be used on listed roses, flowers, landscaped plants, trees, shrubs, and ground covers.
- TRIPLE ACTION PROTECTION - The Rose Shield features triple action pest control with contact and systemic insect control and systemic disease control.
- CONTROLS A VARIETY OF INSECTS AND DISEASES: This pest control is great for use on ants (excludes some types of ants), aphids, leafminers, spider mites, and other pests. It also controls black spot, powdery mildew, rust, scab, and leaf spot diseases.
- USE ON ROSES, FLOWER BEDS, AND LANDSCAPE PLANTS - Our Rose Shield insect killer can be deployed on roses, landscape plants (trees, shrubs, foliage plants, and groundcovers), and flower beds.
- INSECT CONTROL LASTS 30 DAYS - This bug defense product lasts 30 days once applied. For disease control, reapply every 7-14 days. It also becomes waterproof within 60 minutes of application.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy and can even be used up to the day of harvest.