Effective on over 200 hard to kill weeds, right to the roots. Won't harm lawn grass when used as directed. The product performs well in both warm and cool weather. Kills grassy and broadleaf weeds like crabgrass, clover, chickweed, oxalis, dollar weed, spurge, foxtail and over 200 others. Not recommended for St. Augustine or Centipede grass type turf. Combines Quinclorac, 2,4-D and Dicamba for complete post emergent weed control.
- KILLS OVER 200 BROADLEAF WEEDS - In one easy step, spray controls lawns growing crabgrass, dandelion, black medic, chickweed, clover, creeping charlie, ground ivy, and many more!
- SAFE FOR GRASS - Designed to kill a variety of weeds, not lawn grasses. When used as directed it kills grassy and broadleaf weeds in lawns, roots and all.
- STARTS WORKING ON CONTACT - This selective weed control is intended for the treatment of individual weeds, patches of weeds or sparse weeds scattered throughout home lawns.
- 2 4-D - The active ingredient of Weed Beater Plus is 24d dimethylamine salt. 2, 4-D is a herbicide that changes how the weed's cells grow. This product is not for sale in AK, HI, and NY.
- READY TO USE - This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. Apply directly from the container which is fitted with a trigger sprayer.