- Rugged and extreme reliability – due to the forged aluminium and hardened steel construction – gives you the strength to approach any pruning job with confidence
- Superior cutting leverage ensures you can finish when you have to remove thicker plant material
- The suitability for all types of pruning means that the FELCO 4 is the only pair you’ll need
- FELCO has a tool for everyone and the FELCO 4 is ideal for those blessed with large hands
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking and improves cutting efficiency
- The wire cutting notch in the blade provides for every eventuality and avoids the temptation to risk blunting your tool
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- The adjustable closing lock makes for safe pick up and transit wherever your pruning takes you
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO in premium condition and minimise waste in using a tool where all parts - from the blade and spring to the smallest screw - are replaceable
- Red handles underline our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Riveting the anvil blade onto the one-piece forged aluminium handle ensures your FELCO tool is robust enough for heavy-duty pruning
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic cushioned, non-slip, phthalate-free handle grips*
It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.