- Lightweight construction provides for efficient handling no matter the location or task
- The fine tapered cutting head enables easy access and greater reach to make pruning branches safe and efficient
- Precision pruning and tip cutting makes the FELCO 6 ideal for the fine detail and ensures you get the job done first time
- The one piece forged aluminium handle ensures your FELCO tool is robust enough for heavy-duty pruning
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- The compact design efficiently distributes the cutting power for a high performance that you can rely on in every situation
- The angled head integrates the tool’s function with your hand for a comfortable cutting action that becomes second nature
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic cushioned, non-slip, phthalate-free handle grips*
- The sap groove prevents the blade from sticking and improves cutting efficiency
- The wire cutting notch in the blade provides for every eventuality and avoids the temptation to risk blunting your tool
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO in premium condition and minimise waste in using a tool where key parts - from the blade and spring to the smallest screw - are replaceable
- Red handles underline our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy
It is advisable to clean your tool after each use. If your tool is particularly dirty or subject to rusting after exposure to moisture, do not delay cleaning.
After cleaning, it is advisable to oil the tool so as to protect it from corrosion. The oil will also unjam the tool.
It is advisable to sharpen your tool at least once a day, but if you feel that your tool is not cutting as well as usual, sharpen it right away!
It is advisable to dismantle your tool on a regular basis, but at the very latest when it appears to be jammed.