Keep your lawn healthy and the garden green with a 2-Zone HydroLogic® Digital Water Timer. Water when you want by selecting up to four independent start times on each valve. Water on specific days of the week, or every few days, depending on your plant’s needs. Avoid wasting water when it rains with the handy rain delay to pause the watering schedule for up to 7 days; the previous settings will automatically resume when the delay it’s over. Need to wash the car or spray off the walkway? Manual mode allows you to turn on the water whenever you need it. Each zone works like a separate timer, so the garden can be watered every morning while the lawn sprinkler comes on every few days.
- 2 high flow valves to water multiple areas.
- Each valve works like a separate timer with up to 4 selectable start times.
- Easily select specific days of the week or water every few days.
- Easy-to-read, large LCD screen displays information clearly.
- Simple to use Manual Option lets you easily access the faucet whenever you need to wash the car or spray off the deck.
- Rain delay pauses the watering schedule for up to 7 days, so you don’t waste water when it’s not needed.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Backed by a Melnor Limited 7-Year Warranty. Melnor stands behind its products.