1/4 in. O.D. exterior grade tubing for use in positioning spot watering emitters and other drip irrigation devices around plants. 100 foot coil can be cut to needed lengths to water plants. Strong, flexible tubing is constructed of UV-resistant materials. Textured finish provides solid grip even with wet hands for faster, easier connections. Compact coiling method allows tubing to remain coiled as it is extracted, making it easy to work with and store. Flexiblity allows tight turns for small, narrow planting areas. Connect with Rain Bird 1/4 in. barbed fittings and stakes.
- Rain Bird Drip Irrigation 1/4" Blank Distribution Tubing
- 100 foot coil
- Rugged, flexible tubing that's easy to unroll and stake in garden, flower bed, ground cover or other landscaped areas
- 0.25 in. O.D., 0.17 in. I.D.
- Black color
- For use with spot watering emitters and other drip irrigation devices
- Textured finish provides solid grip even with wet hands
- Designed for underground or above-ground installation
- 25 to 30 psi recommended; 60 psi pressure rating
- Total satisfaction policy